Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Naked (The Blackstone Affair #1) by Raine Miller


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15852756-naked




4.5 I wish it was longer STARS
10 Sizzling Hearts for Heat
Ok that was a hell of a read. I must've read this one straight through. I have to admit that I  wish there was a whole lot more. I loved how protective and possessive Ethan is of Brynne and this book is loaded with hot scenes.
I loved how much raw power Ethan exuded and how Brynne couldn't fight her attraction at all.

“Hey, I never said I would go out with you.” I closed my eyes.
“But you will.” His voice did something to me. Even through the phone, without sense of sight, he compelled me to want to agree just to see him again. To look at him again. To smell him again.

Ethan had that dominant edge from the first encounter and I knew he'd be a book boyfriend to add to my favorite list. I loved how he took what he wanted when he wanted it. I love my alphas very confident but under all that dominance, there is a sense of safety and a feeling of reverence.
I almost threw my ereader across the room when it ended the way it did even though I knew it was coming. I want more of Ethan NOW!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...