Monday, April 25, 2016

Always You (Best Friend Series Book 1) by C.M. Steele @Author_CMSteele

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29698515-always-you






C. M. Steele is becoming one of what I call my Auto Read SAFE Authors.


 She doesn’t give us all the stupid, petty and unnecessary drama regarding other women with her heroes. Even her heroines know what they want in these sexy and ott alphas. These guys fall hard, fast and completely.


 I loved Alex’s possessiveness that was absolutely perfect alpha level all the way. I adored how he waited and didn’t look at another woman for 2 solid years till Cali was legal. No messing around with other chicks while claiming to love his lady. No a real hero would wait. 

I loved Cali
and how she was vulnerable but at the same time sassy and funny. 



There was some pretty sad topics in this little read but Mrs. Steele has a way that heats up the pages at the right time taking the characters away from their troubles and immersing them into their beautiful love. That’s what romance is..taking you away into the best feeling of love and loyalty. 


Sizzling hot scenes had me fanning myself. 



"I don’t know if there will ever be a time that I didn’t get jealous when it came to my Cali."

This author has no filter when it comes to sexy times. But that’s a good thing. All I was left saying after this read ended was 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...