Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Finding Snow (Fairytale Shifter, #4) by Alexa Riley @_AlexaRiley



Finding Snow (6).jpg
 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/30006187-finding-snow




Another sweet sexy perfect hero shifter romance that heated up my afternoon and kept me smiling. There is nothing like a possessive hero who knows what he wants and doesn't back down for anyone. 
 
 I’m taking my mate home, and she will get used to it.
Paranormal romances seem to have this trait but Alexa Riley takes that to a whole different dimension. Koda was pure alpha with a softy warm center. 
 
I adored this gentle giant and Snow fit him perfectly. Sweet safe read and absolutely perfect.






#SafeRead #PerfectAlpha #PerfectHero #InstaLove #KindleUnlimited #Shifters
 
Amazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...