Friday, November 10, 2017

Protector's Claim by Airicka Phoenix @AirickaPhoenix


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/36152314-protector-s-claim





 
Protector's Claim was a book I had been looking forward to for so long. Everything about this authors writing reaches into my heart and doesn't let me go. She gives you a hero in Kieran that is so very intense and so very protective that I simply hung on every word or every page he was on. These two met when Gabby was a little awkward teenager who Kieran was too old to even notice without being a predator. Thankfully he didn't see her as a woman until she grew up. When he noticed her for real no other woman existed to him. Yes ladies the unicorn of heroes existed in this hot sexy gem. A really celibate hero who treats his woman like gold.
 

 There is some pretty dark themes here and I'd stay away if you are easily upset by dark subject matter.
But for me I absolutely devoured every page. The darkness Gabby lived through was unspeakable and tragic. But Kieran moved heaven and hell to claim and protect her. I had some moments of pure panic but this author always brings sunshine after the darkness.
Great read.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...