Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Most Likely to Score by Lauren Blakely @LaurenBlakely3

    




There's only one thing better than a Lauren Blakely book any day of the week. It's cracking open that first page on a cold winter weekend and having time to curl up and enjoy it cover to end. I spent the last couple of days in the most romantic friends to lovers story I've read in a long time. Jones and Jillian were absolutely adorable. Funny and just perfect for each other. I really loved how this author always keeps the focus on the love story that's building and low on drama that distracts and takes away. There's nothing but good things amongst the pages. Every character adds something special and when I find those sweet sappy tears of joy falling down my face I know I've found another favorite. Absolutely wonderful story for anyone who's got a romantic heart beating in their chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...