Thursday, March 22, 2018

Full House (The Gambler's #3) by Sarah Curtis








Nate Reed has completely taken over my senses. There's nothing I like better than a hero who relentlessly pursues the woman he knows is the one for him. Victoria simply knocked this bachelor off his feet and he jumped up and chased her hard till she not only surrendered her body but first and most importantly her heart.

 The suspense was perfect and the passion was the best balance of sweet emotion to sexy heat. What I loved the most is the absolute and total commitment from Nathan to his Tori from the start. 


 Add in to this dynamic connection a laugh out loud humor at the best time I simply smiled my whole way through. Sarah you slay me.. Its just simply so good







1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...