Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Happily Ever Alpha: Until Avery (Kindle Worlds Novella) (The Carpinos Series Book 4) by Brynne Asher @BrynneAsher ‏ @AuroraRoseR

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/37322759-until-avery





The day we learned that Aurora Rose Reynolds had chosen a very select list of authors to be able to write in her Mayson and Until world it simply causes so many smiles and lots of excitement across the romance land. For me it was super sweet because she picked just about every single #TopFav author of mine. Brynne Asher is in my top 10 favorite authors ever. To know she was giving us some Carpino goodness mixed in with some Mayson cameos and then add in this extra sexy alpha hotness called Linc, well I'm still trying to catch my breath.

From the first page I held on tight. I breathed deep and slow and savored every single second. 
This absolutely perfect hero stole my heart along with our heroine Avery Carpino. Linc had as close to a Mayson perfect heart then if he was blood. 
 
Extra special epilogues were the added cherry on top. Aurora did good picking this list. She added some definitely bold layers to her #boom world! 💞 💕


#OneClickNow #SafeRead #AutorRead #Boom

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...