Friday, May 17, 2019

The Hookup by Kristen Ashley @KristenAshley68







503 days..
That's how long it's been since I've immersed myself in Kristen Ashley's world. I don't know why I waited. I think I have a clue but to admit it would probably make me sound certifiable. Let's just say.. Sometimes you have this cake, it's so good. It's so sweet and it's just so decadent. You kinda want to savor it.. Save it.. Well for some reason KA takes me almost too far out of real life. Like I literally lose myself.. I enjoy her stories probably more than any other.. And I simply find myself lost when they're finished. It's the worst kind of book depression. So I guess I have to limit myself. Kinda like when we space out those decadent deserts..



Eliza and Johhny were exactly what I needed.


I know how it feels to love hard. Be hurt and then find love again. You can't compare love. It's like apples and oranges. I mean yea it's the same emotion.. Technically.. But the layers,  ingredients, tastes and in the end the savoring of it  is totally different. Each love is meant for the time it lasts.. Some hurt but they teach us lessons.. Johhny had a lesson that hurt and then he got the entire world as his forever and that one lesson he'd gladly go thru the pain of his past to find his future. . His Eliza was his peace. His happy. His reason.
Together they were life and forever.
As usual Kristen wrote depth, purity, simplicity yet each word.. Meant something. It had kick, it had resonance and in the end it marked me.
Savor.. Thats what I do. I savor this authors words.

✨ 🌟 ✨ 🌟 🌟



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...