Saturday, August 24, 2019

The Candle Palace (Jameson Valley #6) by Devney Perry @DevneyPerry



https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/43886176-the-candle-palace





Oh Milo and Sara were so sweet and I loved how they came together. This story touched me on a very personal level. Milo being a burn patient brought home everything me and my husband just experienced. Devney definitely showed the depth of care it takes to overcome and heal from such a devastating set of circumstances.
This story really gets you to thinking about what's important and how lucky you can be when you least expect it.
So many pages full of heartwarming and healing sweetness. I loved that Milo gave Sara a home again and Jameson Valley welcomed her with open arms. Loved the cameos of my favorite girls too.
Can't wait to see where we'll go next. 








https://www.amazon.com/Candle-Palace-Jamison-Valley-Book-ebook/dp/B07PV49QHQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=9781732388475&linkCode=qs&qid=1566699116&s=books&sr=1-1

#Live 

#100PercentSafeRead #PerfectHero #SizzlingPages 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...