Monday, March 23, 2020

Butterfly Bayou by Lexi Blake










Butterfly bayou was full of surprises for me. Starting off with a speed trap caused by an alligator this small town romance totally swept me away like sweet ice tea on my front porch swing. Based in Louisiana it definitely felt like home. Armie, our hero, was strong, dependable and protective. Of course he's not bad on the eyes either. Lila was a force of nature he never expected. These two had one million obstacles it felt like they had to overcome. I cried, laughed and had so many moments of anger. This author pulled all the feels out of my heart. I was lost in the story and never wanted it to end. I can't wait to see where this little town will take us.

Safety
(view spoiler)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...