Saturday, March 14, 2015

Soothing His Madness (Bantorus MC #3) by Debra Kayn @DebraKayn





I totally wish I'd have made my way back to this series sooner. .Debra Kayn has created a world of Fantastic characters that I'm totally addicted to. Slade and Taylor were amazing together. I adored how this family was sewn together from pieces into one rock solid unit. 

 I couldn't put this one down. . from terrifying suspense to blazing hot passion it had e everything. More than that it had reality in how the blending of a family can take time and patience. Slade loved those boys fiercely but his love for Taylor was just as strong. .


This big bad biker calling her baby girl. .. so possessive and protective just melted my heart. The pain they had to endure to build a mixmatched family that rivaled anything blood could create. From the scars and the bruises a rock solid foundation was built and Slade was the protector and the hero who made sure these people under his care knew that they were Bantorus and that he'd protect them with is life. I was hooked, sucked in and mesmerized. 

The brotherhood.. layered in loyalty and trust... what a beautiful thing this MC world Debra has shown us. I'll definitely be reading the next very soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...