Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Chase Me (Broke and Beautiful #1) by Tessa Bailey @mstessabailey

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23285823-chase-me



This book was a complete and utter breath of fresh air. Just what I needed to fill my heart up with all the good feelings a feel good romance does when its right. Louis wasn't your average book boyfriend. He had some flaws being that before he met Roxy he was mainly a one hit and quit it type of guy. If there is such a thing as soul mates then that's what Roxy and Louis were lucky to find. Some pretty funny scenarios that had me in stitches were scattered throughout this sexy read. 
 
Who the hell was this guy? The vagina whisperer?
 
I really felt the chemistry between these two characters. It lit up the pages and I wanted to stay totally immersed in their story. Tessa is by far one of the best when it comes to bringing out such profound emotions when she writes her scorching love scenes. I loved every second. 5 solid sizzling stars!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...