Thursday, March 24, 2016

Sweet Love (The Sweet Series Book 1) by K.C. Lynn @authorKCLynn

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29529485-sweet-love





Sweet Love was everything I hoped it would be and more. To visit with Sawyer and Grace again was just absolutely awesome. As an avid romance reader I am always needing my HEA.. But a secret part of me always wonders about my favorite couples and how they lived their HEA with all the trials and tribulations that life throws our way. From sickness to financial problems and family issues we all battle reality in its cruelest forms. To see a couple who I fell in love with experience and conquer those trials just reinforced my hope and my faith in the Grace of humanity. Sawyer was the rock he needed to he.. Standing firm and unshakable when the very foundation of his love, his life, his world was crumbling beneath him. Then there is the most selfless soul named Grace who stepped in to offer life when needed and even against all fear. I honestly think that KC Lynn is truly one of the fiercest protector of truly romantic stories.. 
 
 
An author who injects life into fiction that brings it to live inside of you. Creating characters you call family. This was a beautiful, sexy and heartwarming read and the beginning of an exciting romantic series.
http://amzn.to/22xHNN2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...