Tuesday, August 2, 2016

An Act of Obsession (Acts of Honor #3) by K.C. Lynn @AuthorKCLynn






Every time I think this author can't give me more beauty than the last she proves me wrong. I've wanted Kolan's story it seems like forever. He had this air of danger yet loneliness and that always calls to me. I was worried about his past with his "tastes" but this author wrote him and Sophie's story with absolute grace and respect. Nothing bothered me and I adored how he cherished her and worshiped her. This strong warrior fought so many battles against danger to her but also the scars inside and out.
 
 He showed her the true beauty she would always possess. K. C. Lynn really knows how to weave a tale that has you hungering for each page, anticipation flowing and building. Then the sweetest and most emotional yet explosive unions are created. This story had everything I come to love that is a part of her signature style. 
 
Great friendships, passionate lovers, true faithfulness and of course charming kids who make you laugh. 
Can't wait to see where she'll take us next.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...