Saturday, September 30, 2017

Stud Finder (1001 Dark Nights) by Lauren Blakely @LaurenBlakely3

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33226882-stud-finder




I felt like a smile never left my face while reading this sexy, funny, and simply sweet addition the Lauren's phenomenal universe of wacky characters. It's so cool that e every time I step into a book by this author, she magically welcomes me into a comfortable world where things are just simpler and less drama awaits. I love a sexy nerd for a hero and Dylan was everything that spells perfect hero. 

 
Evie wasn't just your average heroine, she had the coolest freaking job ever. A matchmaker? To be a female version of Hitch sounds fun and exciting. Then to find her own soul mate right in front of her eyes.. It was just simply good. 
 

Loved all the humor and of course the Sizzling hot sexy times. Lauren still checks my boxes and fills my cup while setting my kindle on fire.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...