Friday, October 27, 2017

Falling Fast by Aurora Rose Reynolds @AuroraRoseR


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/36098159-falling-fast




Diving into ARR book gives me butterflies and romantic feels in ways that I can hardly describe the anticipation and bubbling feelings. 
 
I know that going in the hero will capture my heart immensely and irrevocably. Colton did that and more. This wonderful hero, an American hero, was beyond loyal, beyond honorable, beyond brave. Colton was strength from his head to his boots, he was passion from his heart to his soul. Colton was the kind of hero I long for every time I open a book. 
Paired with the sweet, sassy and sometimes innocent Gia, Aurora gave us a couple that literally made my heart swoon. Like she's known to do, this author created a journey of loss, pain and healing. She gave friendship connections and family created by love not blood. Those are the best kinds of stories. It surpasses the love connection and gives you a family.



Hands down this author keeps improving and I feel like she hit this out of the park. Totally epic, sweet and sexy story.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...