Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Irish Crown by Nashoda Rose @NashodaRose







I will say this is proof that waiting for a story is worth every second when you trust the author.
Nashoda Rose captured my heart a few years ago when Logan pulled me off my feet and slammed into the world of Tear Asunder. Every single story since then has sliced open that heart and stuffed more goodness inside. 
There's nothing I love more than a hero who is persistent and sure of what he wants. Deaglan was that and more. He's gruff, rude at times but most of all loyal and protective of who he cares about. Eva survived, she rose from the ashes. She had scars yet she didn't let them hold her back from taking a chance with a stranger. One night showed Deaglan that some people are just going to be the right ones at the right time to shake your very foundation.


This beautiful man in all his scarey brokenness found peace and beauty when he let Eva in.




Nashoda knows how to balance her love story perfectly with her suspense and this story will take you on one hell of a ride. You'll see some favorites along the way and find some new ones too.
I feel a little sadness knowing I need to wait again for more but at the same time my hearts so full I know she's given me something good to hold on to until then. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...