Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Tragic ( Lark Cove #3) by Devney Perry @DevneyPerry

 



     



Every story I read  by this author seems to burrow unto my soul somehow. There's so many reasons that it would take all day to list them all.
For sake of time I'll say simply Tragic is a story that shows humanity at its worst and at its best.
When we hurt we react by hurting others. Kaine felt truly devastated when his world was turned upside down. Piper came into his darkness and shined light yet Kaine saved her at the same time. 
        
 
I love the romance of my stories but when a book has characters that reach into my heart and make me feel so deeply and they're not part of the love story, they're secondary characters well that's when I know the author is truly gifted. I simply felt such profound respect for Kaines mom. I won't even try to explain why. If you're a parent and you read this you'll understand. 

Having said that, you'll not only find a beautiful romance you'll find one heck of a love story that truly proves we all deserve second chances and together you can overcome anything just with love and hope. 
This story will stay a top favorite and this series is just so special to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...