Monday, November 17, 2014

Where There's A Will by Stacy Gail - @Stacy_Gail_

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23010139-where-there-s-a-will


Where There’s A Will is the 4th novel of Stacy Gail that I’ve had the pleasure of reading. I can tell you without a doubt that it’s the best and it totally blew me away. From the moment that this story started, I had a different feeling. Like it was written with this intense energy and passion and that the characters just grabbed me from the very first chapter. Maybe it was that it was the type of storyline. Whatever it was ..it was magic.




Miranda and Coe were enemies but it was not always like this. They had a love that was passionate and explosive but they were so very young. Fast forward years and this is two very different people. The intensity of their reactions to each other was felt with the first dialogue. I loved how Miranda didn’t pull any punches and just said how she felt and never shied away from admitting how much she loved Coe back when everything fell apart for them. Coe really surprised me with how he owned up to his responsibility in how things happened. His pursuit of Miranda was heartwarming. Even if he didn’t know what his heart felt, his actions were by far the sweetest ever. The way things fell into place and watching these too fall in love all over again was romance at it’s finest. Coe was protective and romantic and I adored his take charge ways.



 I can honestly say that I was captivated throughout this passionate second chance love story and the epilogue was adorable. Stacy surprised me and knocked me off my feet and I’m so happy to have enjoyed Coe’s sweet love story.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MTGFB7U/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00MTGFB7U&linkCode=as2&tag=sizzpageromar-20&linkId=4MBCB3UUB7TPFVCA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...