Tuesday, May 26, 2015

All of Me (Love Between the Bases #1) by Jennifer Bernard @Jen_Bernard

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23166823-all-of-me


I learned from previous books that Jennifer Bernard has a way of writing sexy, strong and loyal heroes..those usually were Fireman. But now she’s gone and showed she knows her sports too. Baseball never looked so sexy ..until Caleb Hart was brought into my life. I first heard his name in It’s a Wonderful Fireman and I even mentioned in my review that I couldn’t wait for more. I was pleasantly rewarded for my patience.
All of me was sexy, sweet and seriously refreshing. I adored Caleb from the start and Sadie was brave and at the same time vulnerable. I really hated what she suffered in her past and loved how protective Caleb was to her in so many ways. Jennifer Bernard has a special knack for writing scenes that suck you in and make you feel so many things. There were some amazing secondary characters that added some fun, some angst and some mystery to this awesome story. I am looking forward to more from Jennifer because this was one spot on start to what looks to be a great series.

http://amzn.to/1ISgD7q

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...