Friday, July 22, 2016

The Sapphire Affair (Jewel #1) by Lauren Blakely @LaurenBlakely3 @InkSlingerPR




This story takes off with high suspense in the tropical environment of blue ocean and warm sands. Jake and Steph are both after answers yet neither know they are searching for the same answers yet for different reasons. Jake's first impression of Steph nearly knocked him flat. Lauren does her first meetings like no one else. You feel the Sizzling attraction warming every word exchanged.
The banter between these two had me smiling and warm because you could feel the attraction and the interest. One kiss and these two were hooked and the chase began.

The suspense in this sexy read had me gripping my kindle. I love instalove stories ..but when you give me instant connection and then ramp up the anticipation till I'm as anxious as the characters, well that's when I'm the happiest. The sexual tension nearly blew up my kindle.
The ending had me with my mouth hanging open and I just can't wait for the next installment. I adore this author and am so excited about this series and how far and how deep these two are going to fall.


https://www.amazon.com/Sapphire-Affair-Jewel-Novel-Book-ebook/dp/B019FEA1G4?ie=UTF8&linkCode=sl1&linkId=fcdae890cbdb503c44059b874f6433ea&ref_=as_li_ss_tl&tag=lbbooks2015-20


#Safe #Series #Cliffy #ONEClickNow #Sexy #Steamy #PerfectHero #SafeRead #KindleUnlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...