Monday, April 24, 2017

How You Get The Girl (Theme Song #2) by Jessica Florence @Florence_Jess









Another cute and funny story by this refreshing romantic author. I didn't think I'd like Joel because he seemed like such a playboy. I mean as a buddy he was awesome and hilarious but as a hero I kinda worried. But in true Jessica fashion she peeled back the layers of this truly good guy and showed what a real man would do to get his girl.

And he did. everything.

Allesandra was a feisty, funny lady who was also a kick butt mom. I love strong women who just rock at taking care of themselves and their kids. When it came down to it she learned she could have a partner.

I adored the interaction with Jensen. He's a crazy cool kid. Lots of laugh out loud moments.

I have only a few slight peeves and it's really that I wanted more. More real life experience on how they made it work once they all became a family. I just feel a little greedy.
My Theme Song at the end was



And that's not a bad thing at all.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...