Thursday, April 6, 2017

Checked Into Love (Bachelorette Party #2) by Rochelle Paige @RochellePaige1

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23275224-checked-into-love


Rochelle Paige is like the best example of what I love in romance. Each story she gives me low drama, high passion and beautiful connections. Cecily and Jason had me devouring their story at a rapid pace. These two were on fire.. And then they simmered for 9 months proving one thing ..when it's real romance ..they both can wait and aren't satisfied until they find each other again. From faithful and devoted friends to one amazing twist with Jason's mom.. I simply have zero complaints.


 True safety readers like myself want devoted heroes who know what they want. Rochelle gets it and for that reason she's an #autoread and #topfav author always.

Now my brilliant, creative and dear sweet friend how will you take the adorable Alec and bring him down a notch or ten? I definitely can't wait.. I need more now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...