Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Simple Perfection (Perfection #2) by Abbi Glines

Simple Perfection (Perfection, #2; Rosemary Beach, #5)Simple Perfection by Abbi Glines
My rating: 5 of 5 Sizzling Pages
http://i.imgur.com/OgknH5rl.jpg
Abbi Glines ha a way of filling my heart with so many emotions and then ripping it from my chest all in the same damn book. Della and Woods have had a freaking crazy ride to their HEA and I'm so happy I got to experience them get there.


If the book has the author Abbi Glines on it..you know it's gonna be hot!!!
Wood's is Simply SEXY Perfected "pun" intended. He is so possessive of Della that I just it just makes me feel warm all over! I'd love to be his assistant for the day!

He never let us wonder for one moment how deep his love for Della ran.




I won't give away the ending except to ...prepare to be shocked. In true Abbi fashion ..another twist is coming.
Can't wait!!
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17449417-simple-perfection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...