Friday, September 13, 2013

Tattered Love (Needle's Kiss, #1) Tattered Love by Lola Stark
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****ARC provided by Lola Stark for honest reviews.




What can I say??? This is an amazing ..hot..sexy...brilliant story. The characters leap of the page with their personalities. It's like Lola has made a mini movie in my mind. I can't get enough. I devoured this book. I couldn't stop reading once I started. For me that is the testament of a freaking great book! If I can't stop reading ...its a favorite from that point on. There were times I laughed so hard that I couldn't breathe and then times where my heart broke and I only wanted to crawl inside the book and be apart of this tight knit group.
Scarlett
Tough, crazy, beautiful and scared, broken and distrustful.

Mace
Sexy, arrogant, confidant with a protective and possessive side that is hot as hell. He's got pain in the past that he's afraid to share.


Two souls with pasts filled with hurt and pain stumble upon the wildest of love. The calm in their storm. Tattered and broken..but together they are whole.

Tattered Love Playlist & Sizzling Pages Tattered Love Pinterest Page
I hope you enjoy this story as much as I did and that you experience it in a way that leaves you thinking about it and these awesome characters for a long time to come.

Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Sizzling Pages @ Facebook
Twitter:@Sizzlingpages
View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...