Thursday, September 26, 2013

ARC Review Torn (Connected #2) by Kim Karr

Torn (Connections, #2)
                 
  Thank you Kim Karr for the ARC ...Honest heartfelt gushing Review below!





                                                             5 Sizzling Scorching Pages

 http://i.imgur.com/OgknH5rl.jpg



So I finished Connected right?? and this was me!


image 

So I freaked out and I said KIM HOW COULD YOU ?????
But unlike a lot of other people I was lucky. I could just pick up Torn and dive right in. 
Lets say the next emotion was this after hearing all the 'half truths and lies' from Ben. 
Give me a freaking break dude...how sleezy can you get to fake a death and act like your some freaking martyr and that you did it for her! Grow the *&(&K up!


image 

Take that you lying cheat a$$hole!!
Yea Sorry folks no sympathy here for Ben..NOPE I didn't have moments of "oh poor baby..nope..I wanted to do this! 
            
So Yea get my drift?
Torn pretty much pissed me off in the beginning. But notice I haven't mentioned River yet....savoring River is like savoring sweet chocolate. I just want to keep his name in my mouth a little longer. 
River and Dahlia just completely belonged together and I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that they'd make it to their HEA and I can tell you that Kim has her work cut out for her in trying to redeem Ben later in his book. There were so man sad and heart wrenching moments in this book but when she put the passion on the page...it still Sizzled! 






I loved their dialogue and how they just always seem to express their feelings for each other so beautifully. I still hear River when he says "really" and "beautiful" ..if you haven't guessed by now I am a huge River fan...yum. 
My favorite scene.......

Can I play?? Of course I'd have to ask Dahlia to go fetch a beer and maybe get lost on the way....oh River..sweet River.
Want to know a secret my sweet River?

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3hgaxLkdc1ruu9gko1_500.jpg



I can't wait for more from Kim Karr and would you like to know why??
XANDER!!
Give me XANDER NOW!!!
Broken 
Sexy
River's DNA?
Sounds perfect
"REALLY" 


http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17386062-torn 


 
 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...