Sunday, September 27, 2015

Athica Lane (The Carpino Series #3) by Brynne Asher @BrynneAsher

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25565574-athica-lane




 
 
 
 
Brynne Asher has climbed to the top of my favorite authors. She writes heroes that just steal my heart and never give it back. I adored Jude in Overflow and Tony is like in my top five book boyfriends ever from A Beautiful Life. Then she drenched me in Dr. Pepper introducing me to all that is Cam Montgomery. This story line had everything I loved and some slightly heavy angst for a short time too. The banter between Cam and Paige just had me in either hysterics or tears. Swooning or smiling I was hooked from page one. I loved every single scene with Cam and his kids and I agree that there's nothing like a sexy dad unapologetically loving his babies. He had his times of screw ups but nothing that made me lose my love for long.  I really wanted to shake him a couple of times but when it counted Cam was just what Paige needed and I felt so many good things while falling in love right along with them. I simply can't wait to see what this author has in store because she just writes in a way I can't put down. This was such a great story and I will count the days till the next one. Tony you are still my absolute favorite babe!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...