Sunday, January 5, 2014

Hell's Knights by Bella Jewel


 
My rating: 5 of 5 stars





5 Awesome Sizzling Stars
10 Sizzling Hearts for Heat

I am very very scared reading MC books. I have a major major turn off when they have the gang bang and menage scenarios. So I was scared and have put this off for so long.
I WISH I HAD READ IT SOONER. PLEASE BELLA TELL ME THAT ALL YOUR BOOKS ARE WRITTEN LIKE THIS. I LOVED IT

Cade from the first encounter was Sizzling HOT. I loved him. I was like girl you better jump on that!! Wow some hot times. But some really really deep times too!
I loved the relationship with her Dad. He was so sorry for how he let her down and he showed it and stepped up big time.

“You’ve been hurtin’ me every fuckin’ day since she took you,
and now, you hurt me each day you look at me with those broken eyes. You hurt me, ‘coz I wasn’t there to fuckin’ save you when you needed savin’.”


I really loved everything even the parts I disliked I loved...ya I know sounds stupid. I hated that Addison kept acting so stupid but I loved that she got punished for it every time ..LOVED IT. Even what happened at the end was her damn fault and I was so pissed at her but loved that it all worked out. Very hot and very satisfying start to hopefully my Bella Jewel relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...