Saturday, January 25, 2014

Painted Lines by Brei Betzole

Painted LinesPainted Lines by Brei Betzold
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews

Sizzling Pages @ Facebook

Twitter:@Sizzlingpages



Some books reach in and rip out your heart. Some books leave you feeling raw and broken. Then some books do that and by the end they put it all back together but you're changed irrevocably and forever.


I can't even put into words the tragic beauty of this story. You have to experience it for yourself to fully comprehend.




Sometimes the most beautiful love stories are the hardest to read.



Thayne and Scout ..(His Bella)..will be a couple that stays with me forever. I can honestly say this story stripped me bare.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...