Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Reaper's Legacy (Reaper's MC #2) by Joanna Wylde

Title: Reapers Legacy
Author: Joanna Wylde 
Genre: Biker Romance
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18076876-reaper-s-legacy

   



Another fantastic winner from Joanna Wylde. My go to lady for biker romance!! I go into MC books with one eye closed tightly and one eye barely open because I am one that really doesn't like the whole rough "sharing and constant group sex" in some of the other MC type books. Joanna keeps her Alphas as loyal or at least as good as a hard ass biker can be without ruining the whole MC lifestyle. 




Ruger is the most loyal and stand up biker hero I've ever read about. This guy delivered Noah,  Sophies baby when the story starts already leaving a major imprint on my book boyfriend radar. 
Even though he is crude, rude and abrasive..he just pushed all my alpha buttons to a big ole T. From the beginning his protective nature just took over. Sophie and her stubborn beliefs about the MC life is the only reason Ruger wasn't more involved from the get go. 




The chemistry between these 2 just set my kindle on fire and left me breathless. They fought, they made up..in the only way they knew how. Ruger was so freaking bossy but he was so crazy about Sophie and he wanted to mark her, keep her and never let her go. His love for her son was beautiful and I only wish we'd have been able to experience more of him with the newborn. Nothing like a big old biker and a baby to melt my heart. Ruger had a way with words and his actions screamed "you are mine!"  

Oh the fights!! 


“Jesus, you fuck with my head,” he said roughly. “My cock gets hard just thinkin’ about you. You’re in my dreams every night. I wake up in the morning and all I think about is you in my house, you and Noah finally mine. My family. It’s even better than ridin’ my bike. I’m crazy for you, Soph.” 


The more they fought the more they crashed into each other. Sophie didn't want the lifestyle and Ruger was biker through and through. When it comes down to it, Sophie learns what true loyalty is and alonge with ..a family she always wanted but never had.

  "I loved this man. I loved how he held me, loved how he cared for my son, and loved how he always fixed whatever fucked up, horrible things went wrong in my life"


So many funny conversations that just for some reason just ramped up the sexual tension to an all time high. Loved the cocky dialogue and was thoroughly entertained during this sexy hot read.  


“I think you’re a raging asshole.” “Yeah, well I think you’re a bitch, but my cock likes you, so we’ll figure something out.” 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...