Monday, July 13, 2015

Bleeding Love (Hope Town #2) by Harper Sloan






I'm overwhelmed with emotions I can't even describe after reading this beautiful healing love story. Knowing that Liam was the son of one of my favorite heroes, Beck I knew he had some big shoes to follow. This man didn't let me down. He blew me away. 
 
 There were so many surprises that I don't want to give anything away. From the start this was more than passionate, it was almost electric. Vibrant and pulsing, Liam and Megan just had a love that almost pounded out loud like a heartbeat. 
 
So intense and so sensual too. I was totally consumed and swept away.
 
 The sweet relationship one between Molly and Liam was tear inducing and heart warming. That little angel had every alpha male in the book wrapped sweetly around her princess pinkie. Most of all she took Liam's heart and climbed in side and this strong man was brought to his knees by the love of one little angel.
 
Of course the characters from stories gone by added that feeling of home and I just didn't want it to end. Such perfect love. Liam and Megan will be a favorite couple of mind for a long time. Like sticky bubblegum forever. You want a love story that makes you feel? This is it. 
A true "Feel trip"  so start now. 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...