Monday, July 13, 2015

The Virgin Duet by Alexa Riley - @_AlexaRiley

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25619695-the-virgin-duet




When I heard Alexa was writing a hot story with two virgins I said yea baby sign me up. Bray was an inigma , so intense and held himself so closed off but his fascination with Rebecca slowly built until he was knocking down his own walls. His protective nature kicked in right away and I loved how he cherished her. 
 
When Alexa writes anything you know it's going to be five alarm hot and this was exactly that. This had nail biting suspenseful moments that my pulse racing and kept me on the edge of my seat. There were some sweet and romantic moments too though and I really enjoyed this new addition to this authors Sizzling library . I can honestly say this lady is my guilty pleasure . Alexa, please gimme more One Woman , Don't touch what's Mine Alpha Males  because I can't get enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...