Thursday, November 14, 2013

Wild Hyacinthe by Nola Sarina & Emily Faith

Wild HyacintheWild Hyacinthe by Nola Sarina&Emily Faith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

ARC provided by authors for honest review! And I am so freaking excited about it. I needed a PNR fix! This cover is nice!!!

Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews

Sizzling Pages @ Facebook

Twitter:@Sizzlingpages




5 Awesome Sizzling Stars


5/5 Sizzling Hearts for Heat!!





Ok so this book is one of those you keep wanting to pick back up to find out what will happen. It's like you know something has to give. Either it's all gonna fall apart or something magical has to happen. Well in between all of my wishing and wanting I fell in love with this couple. Such heartbreaking pasts and even though their love seemed at times almost hopeless this author found a way to bring humor and hotness to a tragic romance. I really enjoyed it and loved how it progressed and didn't just end with a sudden quick fix. Give this one a chance if you need a good PNR fix but get ready for some pretty deep feelings thrown in.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...