Friday, November 1, 2013

For the Love of A Cowboy (Cowboy Dreamin #3) by Sandy Sullivan

For the Love of a Cowboy

Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews

Sizzling Pages @ Facebook

Twitter:@Sizzlingpages



4/5 Sizzling Stars

5/5 Sizzling Hearts for Heat!!





This is the 3rd book in the Cowboy Dreamin series by Sandy Sullivan.
Each book has really captivated me so far. I loved this story just as much as the first 2 books. It had a more serious edge to it. Lot's of moral and personal issues are dealt with and were even hard for me to read about. My kids are my life so as a mother and lover of life I had some difficulty with a few parts. But in the end Sandy wrapped up this sweet story just right.



The parts with all the family interacting and especially the differences in the 9 brothers personalities keeps me intrigued and anxious for the next.
Super hot love scenes and I want more of these awesome cowboys now!


Nichole's Sizzling Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...