Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Let Love Heal (Love #3) by Melissa Collins

Let Love Heal (Love, #3)Let Love Heal by Melissa Collins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews

Sizzling Pages @ Facebook

Twitter:@Sizzlingpages


3.5/5 Sizzling Stars

4/5 Sizzling Hearts for Heat





I absolutely loved Let Love In & Let Love Stay and really was so excited about Melanie's book. This book was written totally different then the the previous two in the series. There was no alternate POV and it went back and forth from the past to the present. This story was more about Melanie's growth as an individual than it was the romance between Bryan and Melanie. While their love story did develop, change and finally heal while the story progressed the main focus was not on their relationship.
Melanie tried to be perfect for everyone and wasn't comfortable in her own skin. She judged everyone's motives any time they showed her affection or gave her compliments. This caused her to think the worst of people and in so many ways made life harder for her than it had to be.
While I loved the underlying meaning in this story, coming to love yourself, I was disappointed in the love story. It was still a pretty solid story but I didn't feel as connected with Bryan and Melanie than I did with the previous couple. I still am very glad I found this series and can still give this book a solid 3.5 stars. But rating on heat I still thought the love scenes were amazing and that still earns a big 4 Sizzling Hearts for heat.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...