Friday, November 8, 2013

Always Me (Shattered #2) by Jo-Anna Walker

Always Me (Shattered, #2)
My rating: 4 of 5 stars






4/5 Sizzling Stars
5/5 Sizzling Hearts for Heat!!



Wow, what a roller coaster ride! This book did keep me on the edge of my seat for sure. Jo-Anna Walker knows her way around romantic suspense. There was a unique little extra in this book. A ..special POV you'd never expect. But it really added something extra to this story. Sebastian and Tori were really drawn to each other and there wasn't anything that could keep them apart. Hot love scenes burned the pages. I loved the other characters and really want to know more about Garreth and Keisha. There were some WTH? moments but the suspense kept the story flowing and had me flipping through the pages to find out what was going to happen. Sweet epilogue and just a very hot book.
Thanks Jo-Anna!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...