Thursday, January 1, 2015

Slim to None (Cedar Tree #1) by Freya Barker @freya_barker







So glad to have discovered this series and this author. I adore finding books with characters aged 40 plus. Strong heroine and alpha as hell hero. Gus stole my heart right away. Never seeing Emma as anything but a whole and sexy but fierce strong woman. 



The sizzling banter between these two quickly and intensely captivated my attention and I didn't want to put it down. So much suspense that never took away from on beautiful love story. This totally hooked me for the entire series.
100% Safe Zone Approved.
Loyal Perfect Alpha Hero





View all my reviews



3 comments:

  1. OMG..... I am dumb-founded.... and a little weepy. And so, so grateful for this! Thank you. Really! xox Freya B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could have gushed and gushed a lot more but honestly I just wanted to go get book 2 right then so I did. LOL. I can't wait to under that tattooed hottie Sebs skin! I'll be watching you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...