Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Inseverable (Carolina Beach #1) by Cecy Robson @TastyBookTours @cecyrobson @TastyBookPR

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29630863-inseverable





Oh my GOODNESS this book just blew me away. If I laugh, cry, swoon or get every sort of tingle while reading.. Its a magical feeling. This author is totally amazing (#SafeRead approved) and the newest book is by far my favorite of hers ever. 
 
 This hero Callahan is so perfect even in all of his brokenness. His past will break your heart and you'll want to knock down those walls but guess what? 
 
Trinity is the perfect balance to his darkness. 
She's his light in every way from the first joke she cracks to the day she finally opens his heart. This guy never stood a chance against the sunshine that she exudes. I laughed so hard that I thought I'd drop my kindle a time or five.
 
 I didn't know one minute to the next what would come out of her mouth. Dialogue is the best thing in romance. It set's the tone and it makes you believe in what the characters actions show. 
 
If their words don't make you feel then their actions will leave you cold. This author blew everything out of the water with the hilarious banter between not only Trinity and Callahan but with every character. Just when you think it can't get any better she opens up the most emotional scenes I've ever read.
 
 Oh and the PASSION.
 
 Callahan will take you through hell and Trinity will show you how love can lead them to Heaven. But Callahan in the end was the absolute final touch..a PERFECT hero in so many ways. 


The whole crew were amazing. Every single character shined.

 
 I can't say loud enough to READ READ READ. Please just dive in. Seriously it's that amazing . Oh and ‪#‎BestEpilogueEver‬





#SafeRead #PerfectHero 
#AutoReadAuthor #OneClickNow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...