Sunday, June 12, 2016

Undefeated (Fighter Erotic Romance #1) by Scott Hildreth @ScottDHildreth


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23388781-undefeated








I'm coming, Kace. I'm coming for your heart. "




In this book Scott Hildreth have me something that I search high and low for these days. A hero who lives the word.. Heroic.. Brave, protective, loyal, honorable and KIND.
Shane was by far an amazing hero, and amazing character and someone that will live in my heart for a long time.
Kase was a fighter too. It took her a long time to break out of her cage but with the kindness of a stranger and her hidden core of steel she broke out swinging. What transpired next was a romance that not only felt like falling in love but it looked like it too. This hero believed in honoring and cherishing his woman and loving her inside and out.

"Who is the most beautiful woman in the world? "

" I am"

With those words he lifted her up and she fell harder and he caught her and never let go.

Seriously if you want a romantic read with a hero you'll die for and amazing electric suspense filled fight scenes.. And of course passionate sexy love scenes that touch you deeply.. Then there is friendship that is heartfelt and feels like family. This is the book for you. Read it.. You'll be happy you did.

Oh and Ripp please don't break my hero streak.. I need you to be as amazing as I think you are

 
#SafeRead #KindleUnlimited #PerfectHero

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...