Thursday, February 13, 2014

Sisters in Love by Melissa Foster

Sisters In Love (Love in Bloom: Snow Sisters #1)Sisters In Love by Melissa Foster
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews

Nichole's Sizzling Reviews

Sizzling Pages @ Facebook

Twitter:@Sizzlingpages


I've been meaning to move Melissa Foster up my TBR for some time because every time I turn around I see she's released another book. I was pleased and happy to find a sweet romance about learning love and forgive and change even when it hurts.

This was an easy sweet read with amazing secondary characters. The whole book wasn't fluff though. Very deep and emotional issues were dealt with and the writing flowed so perfectly. Not a lot of sizzle but the story made up for it. Looking forward to reading more and am praying that the next one doesn't have the angst I think it's going to have.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...