Saturday, August 16, 2014

A Lil' Less Broken by Tara Oakes - @Lil_Oakes





This is a second chance lover story and a biker romance too. I loved how the story went back and forth showing us glimpses of what happened to this sweet couple. Jay and Lil are  both pretty stubborn and strong willed people. I found that if they'd have just talked back when they were younger then their lives would have taken a very big turn. When one crazy night throws Julia (Lil) into a crazy situation, she finds herself back in presence of her first love and also at his mercy. I felt these two had amazing chemistry and that their love never died no matter the time and distance they suffered through. 
 

 
There was one scene that had to be my favorite type of this part of a love story..it was just hot. 
 
His need was my need, and I would see to it that it was completely satisfied or die trying.
 
Yes some pretty hot scenes in this baby!!!
 
 
 Quickly things escalate and drama is coming from all sides. Mix in some fiery love scenes and I was pretty much devouring this sexy read. 
 
 There were some pretty scary moments and then BAM cliffhanger 911 happens. 
 
I'll be ready for the next one as I need to know what happens right now 

Great start to a sexy new series.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...