Monday, August 11, 2014

Almost Forgotten (The Broken Men Chronicles #2) by Carey Decevito- @ItalRT4u



https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22818368-almost-forgotten
 
I am  a sucker for second chance love stories. I fell in love with Pax and Alissa in Once Bitten, Twice Shy. I found that Carey's writing style was passionate and emotional an it sucked me in. When I started this book I found that she only got better. I was lost in the feelings and the characters captivated me quickly. I found that the pain that Jake and Danika went through at such a young age broke my heart. I knew that something was just so wrong with this picture. I knew that if Jake would look a little bit closer he'd see the truth. Once it did come to light..so many lives were changed. Such amazing moments that were portrayed when the revelations started pouring out. Their love story was one that never really ended so long ago. It was just  on pause for 15 years but  took off with an explosion of electricity. 
 
 

The way she gave herself over to me, her explicit words — everything — was intoxicating.
 
 
Jake and Danika were meant for each other in every single way and I felt such a strong connection when they came together. When they reunited it felt as if they were burning for each other for so long..and could finally let their love consume them. Their passion exploded, reaffirming their feelings and proving that they were never going to find peace without each other.
 So many secrets and betrayals from people who they should have been able to trust. My mind was reeling and I just wanted to scream at the injustice of it. I adored the way that Jake stood up for his family and how he was so romantic an sweet. They were funny at times and I just felt like their friendship was reborn a long with their passionate love affair. It all culminated in a romantic, passionate and beautiful love story..
 I really enjoy the stories this author weaves and look forward to the next book. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I8W6QSW/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00I8W6QSW&linkCode=as2&tag=sizzlingpages-20

1 comment:

  1. Great review, thank you! I love that you enjoyed it so much.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...