Saturday, August 23, 2014

Combust (The Wellingtons #1) by Tessa Teevan - @TessaTeevan




"Because I was your first. And if I have my way, I’m going be your last.”

When I begin a Tessa Teevan book I find myself getting comfortable and planning on staying put for a pretty good while.
 
 I get lost in the story and the characters always seem to just burrow their way into my heart leaving an undeniable imprint and something special  for me to think about for days to come. Combust was just what it should have been titled  in every way. These two characters were electric and passionate and from the first encounter they were drawn to each other in a deeply emotional way.
 
 Being young and immature they both made some pretty stupid mistakes early one and I wanted to shake them several times. But tessa has a way to make things just work out just the way they are supposed to. 

 
Andi and cohen had a lot of growing up to do before they could have ever worked as a couple and i enjoyed this sweet love story in so many ways. cohen was just enough of a sweetheart and sexy alpha that i was in romance heaven. 
 
 
i can't wait for branson's story and i admit to being a brooding hero addict. give me more tessa ..i just need it now. 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18685815-combust
 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MSWPU4Y/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00MSWPU4Y&linkCode=as2&tag=sizzpageromar-20&linkId=I2X43QS533OXXYZO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...