Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Rogue (Real #4) by Katy Evans

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17830561-rogue




Everyone that knows me knows that I am a huge Katie Evans fan. I adored Real so much that I it was my first ever  review. I must've told every book lover I came across to give Remington Tate a chance.
 I was in book hangover so hard. I jumped on every single installment in Brooke and Remy's love story. When I heard Katie was extending the series to include books about Brooke's friends I was thrilled to say the least. I did have this small ..thought in the back of my head. Almost guilt I think. Thinking how can she ever compare to my Remy?

How could I love another hero as much as him? Well the answer to that is Greyson "Zero" King. He's nothing like Remy ..but in all of his differences he is equally as fantastic and I adore him yes..wait for it.. 

Just As Much!!

...Forgive me if I tend to RANT ..but here goes!!!  


 
Greyson was just going through life hiding, being invisible and having absolutely no connections with anyone. He couldn't. That would be too big of a risk to take. Then his father calls him back and wants him to take over the family business. He can't say no. He's offered the answer to a question that has haunted him for 13 yrs. 
 
But what he didn't expect is one of his duties..is HER.
Melanie Myers. 



He watches her from afar, studying her. Learning everything. She is alone, surrounded by people. Feeling unloved but trying to find that special love in man after
man. He watches her with one night stand after one night stand and quickly he starts hungering to stop it.
His blood burns for her and he knows she is HIS in the most profound way, but he also knows he's wrong for her.
I knew I’d have enough, and her hunt would be over the day I decided to let her know I intended to be that man.
 FUCK HER PRINCE CHARMING. She’s getting me.


What transpires once these two connect in the pouring rain is nothing short of
explosive.

 
I can say that everything I love about an asshole hero..is personified in Greyson King. He doesn't mince words and doesn't waste them either.
He's all about actions and his actions scream..I own you. You are mine. 
 
I love it!
“I’ll be selfish. I’ll take everything I want, whenever I want it. I’m not the man of your dreams, Melanie, I’m your worst nightmare.”

I find certain elements in love stories necessary to make me feel connected to the characters in them. I need flawed characters so I can feel the humanity coming through. Melanie was saw herself as so far from perfect that she almost gave up on finding love. Her history might make people dislike her but I felt like she was just a lonely girl hungry for that one connection from someone who would stick around and love her like she truly always yearned for.  Greyson, took over her mind and heart with just one look..a look that said ..you belong to me.... Hottest love scenes ever..and I it started off with dirty rough and filthy but HOT sex..to emotional and beautiful ..that it took my breath away.
 

 Greyson was just the write kind of dominant and passionate man to take on her fire and crazy restlessness. Melanie knew he was bad for her but when her heart took control it was no going back. 

There were some pretty dangerous obstacles in place to make this couple fight for each other. There was a moment where I wanted to slap Melanie but she was dealing with those awful insecurities again but Greyson stepped up and let's just say ..he made it all OK.


A man who thought he was incapable of love and woman who thought she'd never find it. They crash into each other and I was enthralled and riveted like a heroine addict. I wanted more. I woke up at 230 am to finish this book. I couldn't put it down.
I am in awe again of the beautiful mind of Katie E
vans. I anxiously await Pandora's book  Ripped. I feel Katie is challenging herself with each hero..not as a competition but each hero is one amazing and extraordinary character ..that makes us love them equally.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...