Thursday, July 17, 2014

Bastian's Storm by Shay Savage @Savage7289




https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17909463-bastian-s-storm



OH man I had been waiting for this book like crazy.
 
 I wanted to know how Bastian was going to deal with the real world and also how Raine would deal with Bastian. 
It didn't take long for Shay to give us the reality of how hard going back to civilization was on this couple. Raine actually adapted pretty quick but poor Bastian. My heart broke for him. 
 
And a few times I wanted to break his face. 
 
But I kept telling myself to cut him some slack as he's really been in a drunken slumber for years then an island after that so it's like hes learning to deal with this all over again. The one thing that didn't change was Bastian's love for Raine. This guy might be a hard ass but Raine was it for him and I loved how he wanted to take care of her and protect her.  
 

I wanted to hold her so tightly that she could never get away from me.
 I wanted to possess her completely and know that she was mine and mine alone.
 
Outside forces come into the story and Bastian has to make  some really hard choices. It's life or death this time and Bastian is determined to be there for Raine. 
He's not going to give up and  he's got so much more to live for now. 
Bastian does some real soul searching and it's not easy but the total truth is that he needs Raine and she needs him .. I loved how Raine forgave and stood by Bastian when most women would have bailed. She is one of the strongest female characters I've ever read about. I can't say enough about how intense and emotional this couple were and how special they are to me. 
 There were moments in this book where I was on the edge of my seat literally and couldn't take a breath as I felt I was in an adult version of the Hunger games at times. But Bastian Stark wasn't going to give up and he amazed me with this strength. 
 
Bastian and Evan were tough and very close to equal and the way every thing turned out was EPIC
 
Action, suspense and some amazing and beautiful love scenes kept me enthralled from page one..
Loved it and am hooked on Shay! 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00L2LLC0S/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00L2LLC0S&linkCode=as2&tag=sizzlingpages-20&linkId=Z5TXIUMGXWVECWGU
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...