Saturday, July 5, 2014

How to Kill Your Boss - An Erotic Love Story by Krissy Daniels


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21544244-how-to-kill-your-boss---an-erotic-love-story



Total freaking thrilling erotic joy ride! 
 
 
Loved every moment of this story. I honestly for some reason expected it to be more comedy. But as there were some pretty funny parts. I mean the title of the book is basically from the fact that Tatum our heroine really can't stand her boss and daily dreams of killing him in so may humorous ways. 
 Despite what it seemed, violence wasn’t my nature. I could barely stand to kill a spider. There was something about the man that drew morbid fantasies out of my psyche. Perhaps I needed to see a shrink. Perhaps not. Dreams were cheaper than therapy.
  That and her inner dialogue cracked me up so many times I literally laughed out loud and when you are reading in a silent room and you do that ..well it causes some pretty strange glares. 
 Girlfriend? Why did that word, coming from his mouth, make me want to put on a princess dress and twirl around the kitchen?
 
 
But let me tell you there was way more suspense then comedy and I adored it! Like edge of my seat ..holding my breath loved every second. I mean totally moments of wide eyed wonder.

 
Franklin was something out of my  perfect alpha hero fantasy dreamland. Like he had every single element I loved in a hero. Bossy and sweet, Sexy and arrogant. But most of all 100% in love and loyal to Tatum. Like he cherished this girl and worshiped her. 
 
So much mystery and so many secrets throughout his amazing read. I was hooked and didn't want it to end. This is the 2nd book I've read for this author and I can honestly say from the bottom of my heart ...she writes her heroes as if she reached into my brain and created them just for me. I am so fangirling right now. 
NOTE  TO AUTHOR: 
Krissy, I am so hoping you decide to make this into a series. I'd like so much to see Lizzie get a hero just as hot and tough and sexy as Franklin was. She's so feisty, I could see this story just being explosive. I can't believe I'm saying this but even Sasha ...that would be another storyline ..she does deserve to have someone after all. 
Did I mention that I love you??
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KIVAX1C/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00KIVAX1C&linkCode=as2&tag=sizzpageromar-20&linkId=QE6RCQTV2K2OERW2
Preorder above!!


Advance Release Copy provided by author for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...