Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Ivan (Her Russian Protector #1) by Roxie Rivera - @lowriter






https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17413222-ivan




I've been trying to get to this author for so long. I just decided to dive right in tonight. I love sexy suspenseful reads. This one fit the bill perfectly. Even thought it wasn't very long, it didn't lack depth in any way. I found that the subject matter spoke of real and true struggles that families go through every day. 


When your siblings hurt, you hurt and Emma wanted to help her big sister so badly. Ivan was every thing that a fierce protector should be. He was a big guy who loved hard and this story was so sweet and sexy but full of sizzling suspense that I couldn't put it down and before I knew it I had read it one sitting. I'm hooked Roxie..fangirling commencing in 5 seconds.


TRIPLES with EMMA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...