Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Push the Envelope (Blythe College #1) by Rochelle Paige - @RochellePaige1






Ok this is me right now! 
I am so blown away and thankful! When I am told about and author that checks all of my must haves and also doesn't have my no fly zones. I am in absolute reading bliss. Rochelle Paige sucked me in and kept me so happy the whole time I read this amazing story. I love a possessive and bossy alpha male. There is no secret there. But to make sure he is loyal and honest and just so loving that is just the sexiest icing on the cake. Drake was 100% Perfect Alpha Approved and the scorching love scenes just made this a favorite for me right away.
 

 I adore Drake and Alexa was just the right balance of sweet and innocent with sexy vixen who stands up for herself when it matters most. Drake had only one flaw..and actually I don't blame him one iota. 
He loved Alexa so much that sometimes his mouth engaged before he had time to think. But when a man is a man..and Drake was all man! They just own up to their mistakes and make up for them too. I can't wait to read more from this series and I am officially calling myself a Rochelle Paige stalkerFAN. 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NOCVL7M/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00NOCVL7M&linkCode=as2&tag=sizzpageromar-20&linkId=QTEMHCVDVKU6LIFD
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...