Saturday, March 8, 2014

A Saint's Salvation by Beverly Ovalle

 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20623026-a-saint-s-salvation
 
Copy provided by author for honest review

3.5 Sweet Soulful stars
Wow I really enjoyed this very quick but satisfying read. As a Marine Mom myself the story really settled in a personal way into my soul. I felt so many of these emotions while my son was deployed and reliving them was pretty tearful. 
 
 
But once I lost myself into the love story I felt a connection to the characters that grew and developed so much that I really wish I could have had more. I wanted to know what their future held and I could only think of all the different obstacles they still had to face.
 
Nick and Angelina were pretty explosive once they came together and the love scenes heated up nicely. There was so much humor too and I found myself laughing quite a few times at the sarcasm between the two. But when he laid on the sweetness, it just melted my heart.
 
 I am so happy to have had the chance to read this special book and I will definitely be putting this author on my watch list. If I felt so many emotions in a novella length book I can only imagine what she'd have in store for us in a full length novel.
 
 
 
A Saint's Salvation

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...