Saturday, March 8, 2014

The Soldier's Lady by Jordan Silver






 4
4.5 WTF??? Stars and 
10 Scorching Hearts for Heat

Ok So this is my is my first trip down Jordan Silver Lane. Let's just say that I'm addicted and will be quickly consuming as man as I can. Consuming, imbibing, snorting, injecting..any way I can because that is what I felt like when I read this book. It was like something that I wanted to run away from but at the same time wanted to stay forever. 
 
 
Is this a epic emotional or tragic love story? NO~!!!
It's a heat seeking missile aimed for
your 
OVARIES
 
 
 



  The KINK is at D.E.F.C.O.N.  10 and there were parts that I didn't even know WTF they were describing. 

I didn't know if I should scream or run away but I couldn't stop!!! I might have covered my eyes a time or two though. 
 
THIS ONLY LASTED UNTIL CALEB OPENED HIS MOUTH THOUGH
WHEN HE SPOKE...I HAD TO PAY ATTENTION
 
 

Then Caleb just sucked me in with is hot alpha ways and I had to just ignore the Oh my gosh moments and enjoy the ride. He was so protective and even tender at times that I could help but fall harder each moment. 

 
 
 
 
 
Caleb could pick his form of punishment and I'd probably sign up in a nano second. Let that man dominate me anytime, and oh my gosh when he speaks it's like my vagina says shut up bitch I'm listening right now. 
 
 
The Soldier's Lady 
 
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Nicole you will be happy you found Jordan's work! The Soldier's Lady is just a sample of the swooning you will be able to enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I've read several of hers but this one really really blew me away!! Thanks for stopping buy!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...